Applications by Interopion, Inc.
At Interopion, Inc. ("Company") we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you using any of the Applications by Interopion ("Application" or "Apps") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the general usage of any of the Apps.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Interopion.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from Interopion, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Company.
- When you interact with our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Applications or websites operated by Company or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries or
- Any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on an Application.
Children Under the Age of 18
Applications are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to Interopion. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or through any of the application's features, register on the application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888-446-8150.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be providing to Interopion ("personal information");
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Applications. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Application, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem with the Application through our online help function.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys or questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Application.
- Details of your visits to the Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in the Application.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we might collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive. It helps us to improve the Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Application according to your individual settings.
- Speed up your searches and data queries.
- Recognize you when you return to the Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Application may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash Cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Application and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics for example, recording and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Application and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Application
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about additional services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at email@example.com and a support team member can adjust your account profile accordingly. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Interopion’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Interopion, Inc. about the Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Interopion, Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information to a Third-Party. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving emails from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile section.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit www.oag.ca.gov.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 10150 Centennial Parkway, Suite 130, Sandy, UT 84070.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Application if there are any. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users of the Application.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
10150 Centennial Parkway, Suite 130
Sandy, UT 84070